I am always looking for easy, no fuss snack recipes, and if they can be made ahead, that’s a bonus! So, when I came up with these turkey roll-ups, I knew I’d hit the jackpot! They are incredibly easy to make with ingredients I almost always have on hand and I can make them ahead of time. With a stash of these in my refrigerator, I always have a delicious and nutritious snack on hand. These little rolls also make great party appetizers and with the holidays quickly approaching, that is a very good thing.
- 2 large tortillas or wraps I used spinach flavored wraps
- 1/2 cup Simply Avocado Dip and Spread your choice of flavor
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 1 1/4 cups spinach leaves
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 3 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
Lay your tortillas flat. Spread 1/4 cup of Simply Avocado onto each tortillas.
Layer the turkey, spinach, Swiss cheese and bacon over 2/3 of the tortilla, leaving the last 1/3 with just the avocado on it.
Starting at the end with all the toppings, roll the tortilla tightly.
Slice into pinwheels and serve.