This Thai crimson curry made a splendid meal at night time and possibly a fair higher breakfast for subsequent morning. It’s heat, comforting, and ideal for cool days. It’s a bit rich, too, however so complete of greens that it doesn’t sense too indulgent.
For Red Curry Paste
- 10 complete dry kashmiri pink chilles , soaked in warmness water for 15 minutes and drained
- 1 tbsp coriander / dhania (chopped)
- 1/4th Cup Lemon Grass Stick (chopped)
- 1 tsp Lemon rind (peeled lemon skin)
- 1/2 of tsp soonth / dry ginger powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 tbsp Jeera / Cumin Seeds
- Salt to Taste
- 6-8 Black Pepper Corns
- 2 cups boiled vegetables in addition cubed**
- 2 cups Cocunut Milk
- 1 cup Tofu
- 2 tsp Corn flour
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salt to Taste
- Boiled these all vegetables, green peppers, green peas, babycorn, asparagus, broccoli, french beans(Fansi). Boil aparagus, babycorn and brocolli. Cut all the vegetables in equal squares. Add a pinch of salt on the equal time as boiling the vegetables.
- You can use cottage cheese (Paneer) in place of tofu.
- For Red Curry Paste Mix all the additives and grind it to paste.
- Dissolve the cornflour in 1 tsp coconut milk in a bowl and mix nicely. Keep aside. Heat the oil in a pan and saute tofu/paneer with some salt on it and preserve them aside. Then saute green and pink peppers, green peas and fansi for a minute and take away them as nicely. Finally saute all boiled vegetables till crisp and preserve them aside as nicely.
- Now warmth some greater oil in a pan and add the thai pink curry paste and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes. Add the cornflour-coconut milk mixture, rest of the cocunut milk and salt, combination nicely and simmer for 2-2 minutes, on the equal time as stirring continuously. Add all the grilles vegetables and tofu/paneer, combination nicely and simmer till the vegetables are cooked and the curry thickens. Serve heat with steamed rice.