“A must have at holiday parties. Easily prepared and delicious!”
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 5.2 – ounce container semisoft cheese with garlic and herb
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 6 8- or 9-inch flour tortillas, any flavor (such as spinach, dried tomato and basil, or whole wheat)
- 1/2-3/4 pound very thinly sliced cooked chicken, roast beef, and/or salami
- 2/3 cup bottled roasted red sweet peppers, drained and cut into very thin strips
- 2/3 cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and curry powder; set aside. In another small bowl, combine semisoft cheese and milk; set aside.
- Spread three tortillas with the mayonnaise mixture. Spread remaining three tortillas with the cheese mixture. Arrange chicken (or desired meat) over each tortilla. Top with pepper strips and fresh basil, arranging basil leaves 1 to 2 inches apart. Tightly roll each tortilla into a spiral. Wrap in plastic wrap. Chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- To serve, remove the plastic wrap. Trim ends from the tortillas. Slice rolls diagonally into 3/4- to 1-inch slices.