sprouted moong kheer/Payasam is a very common dessert made very often in every household. Any Milk or coconut milk is used for payasam. The kheer is rich, tasty and tasty! Try this vegan dessert and enjoy !!
Ingredients for sprouted moong kheer
- 1 sprouted moong katori
- 1/2 liter of milk
- 1/4 teaspoon more / less sugar as you wish
- 2 TSP desi ghee
- 3 teaspoons of mava
- as needed Dried fruits as you like
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg cardamom
Steps for sprouted moong kheer
- Wash and grind the sprouted Moong in a blender to make a paste, sauté the mava over low heat for 5 minutes and remove it.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the desi ghee over low heat, add the Moong paste and sauté for 5.7 minutes until it comes out of the pan, then add the roasted mava and mix well.
- Now add the boiled milk, sugar, nutmeg cardamom powder mix well.
Now let it boil over low heat, stirring continuously until you achieve the desired consistency, serve hot with dried fruit on top.