In Peru, Quinoa is one of the most nutritious grains cultivated by our ancestors, which we are once again sharing with the world.
- 1 1/3 cups quinoa grains, cooked
- 4 ounce queso fresco, cubed
- 1/2 cup corn kernels, cooked (or frozen corn, defrosted)
- 3/4 cup fava beans, shelled and boiled (or frozen favas, defrosted)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 rocoto chile, seeded, membrane removed, and chopped
- 1 yellow chile, seeded, membrane removed, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped huacatay leaves
- 3/4 cup black olives, cut in strips
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Place all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix together well and season with salt and pepper to taste.