Probably the most unexpectedly brilliant meal of 2018 was at Hopscotch on Brick Lane. They do sharing small plates influenced by flavours of Europe, Asia and the middle east. It’s not possible to pick out one dish from this interesting menu so order a good mix of meat, fish and veggie dishes and you’ll be set.
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodle
Also Read: Fajita ( Mexican)
- Add butterscotch chips and peanut butter to a saucepan, over low heat, cook and stir until melted.
- In a big mixing bowl, add the marshmallows and chowmein noodles, stir to combine.
- Add the butterscotch mixture; stir to coat.
- Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lines with wax paper.
- Refrigerate for about 10 minutes or until set.