Yummy and decadent and you can eat these balls in one pop. This recipe makes balls really healthy – and the kids will love them!
- 2 sweet potato (peeled, cut into pieces)
- 2 tbs coconut milk
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Put a large pot of salted water on the stove to boil. Cut up the sweet potato (or potato if you like) – and cook until tender (about 20 minutes)
- Heat the Deep Fryer until hot.
- Mash the sweet potato until smooth. Add the coconut milk. Stir in the baby spinach and add the Stonemill Cumin, Stonemill Granulated Garlic and Stonemill Salt.
- Roll into 4cm balls. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes or so to firm up.
- Deep fry each ball for 5 – 6 minutes or until golden. Place on a paper sheet to drain, and then eat hot!