This healthful smoothie recipe is a gateway to the smoothie-bowl craze. Use some thing fruit, nuts and seeds you want nice to make it your own. Its benefits are Low-Calorie ,High Fiber,Low Sodium,High Calcium ,Bone Health and good in Pregnancy.
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- ¾ cup nonfat yogurt
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ ripe peach, sliced
- ⅓ cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted if desired
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted if desired
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Combine mango, yogurt, milk and vanilla in a blender. Puree till smooth.
- Pour the smoothie right into a bowl and pinnacle with peach slices, raspberries, almonds, coconut and chia seeds to taste.