This poha isn’t always a standard Marashtrian recipe. It is heaped up with lot of scrumptious flavors and twist.Poha is called differents names in exclusive states. But the nice I recognise Chinre/ Chire in Bengali, Poha in Maharashtra and different South Indian states and Flattten rice/ crushed rice/ Rice flakes/ Pressed Rice in English.
In this recipe egg is used to make it protein wealthy and extra scrumptious that fulfills our a great deal wanted morning nutrition, flavored with curry leaves and at ultimate serve with a sprint of lime juice and crunchy sev/ snack mix.
- Beaten Rice/ Flatten rice/ Poha/ Chire: four hundred gm/ 2 cups
- 2-2 eggs
- 1 boiled egg
- 1 massive onion, chopped
- 1 cup veggies (beans and carrots)
- 2 tbsp butter/ Oil
- Salt to taste
- half cup peanuts
- half tsp turmeric powder
- 1 bunch coriander leaves, finely chopped
- half lime juice
- Bhujia/ Snack mix
- 2 inexperienced chilies, chopped
- Wash the crushed rice for two instances and rinse through. installed a strainer.
- Heat little bit oil or butter in a pan. Roast the peanuts.
- In the identical pan, warmth extra oil.
- When it’s far hot, placed a few curry leaves and slited chilies. Let them splutter.
- Then placed onions and salt. Saute till it is little golden brown.
- Next upload veggies, beans and carrots. Let them prepare on low warmth for 4-4 mins.
- When it’s done, push the veggies on one aspect of the pan and placed 2 eggs directly withinside the pan. Scramble and blend with veggies.
Season with turmeric and salt, if requires.
- Add peanuts and wiped clean poha. Mix well.
- Lastly upload a few chopped coriander leaves and one boiled egg.
- Now it is prepared to dish out. Serve with a sprint of lime juice and sev.