Serve this paratha with undeniable dahi (yogurt), pickle or raita.
Palak paratha is simple to make, complete of taste and filled with nutrition. It is continually useful to consist of spinach in our food regimen as it’s miles wealthy in critical vitamins, iron, manganese and it additionally carries heaps of fiber. Kids generally don’t want to consume spinach so that is one of the thrilling approaches to consist of this of their food regimen.
- 2 Cup Whole wheat flour (Aata)
- 1 Cup Spinach (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Grated ginger
- 1 tsp Grated garlic (optional)
- 1 tsp Ajwain (carom seeds)
- 2 Green chili (chopped)
- 1 tsp Salt ( to taste)
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1/4 Cup Ghee/Butter
- Water to knead dough
- In a bowl blend flour, salt, ajwain, and oil. Add chopped spinach, ginger, garlic and inexperienced chilies.
- Gradually upload water to knead right into a stiff dough. Cover and allow it relaxation for 15 mins.
- Make lemon sized quantities of the dough. Take one portion, dirt with a few dry flour and begin rolling. Roll into 5-6” diameter.
- Heat a pan, vicinity this paratha, turn it over after 30 sec. Apply ghee or butter on each facets and fry till golden spots seem on each facets. Remove from pan and serve warm together along with your preference of facets.