This smooth onion raita recipe additionally is going nicely with Biryanis and Pulao.
- 1 cup yogurt
- ⅓ cup onions finely chopped
- ⅓ cup tomato finely chopped
- 1 chili finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint/pudina finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves (cilantro)
- ½ teaspoon roasted cumin (jeera) powder
- ¼ teaspoon pink chilli powder
- salt to taste
How to Make Onion Tomato Raita
- Whisk the yogurt or curd in a big blending bowl.
- Add onions, tomato, coriander leaves, mint leaves, inexperienced chilies, roasted jeera powder, pink chili powder, and salt.
- Mix it very nicely. Serve the onion raita
- If the raita will become too thick upload extra milk.
- You also can upload a few grated carrots or chopped cucumber on this tomato onion raita.