Multigrain sesame, flaxseed and poppy seed bread provides your kids a good nutrition.
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons flaxseed
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 cups water
- total 1/2 cup unsweetened multigrain flakes
- Place the flakes in a large Bowl Pour into 2 cups of boiling water Allow to cool about 20 minutes.
- With the flakes Sprinkle add 1 cup of bread flour, oil, sugar and salt and stir until smooth. Gradually stir in the remaining bread flour to form a dough. cover dough; Give 15 minutes to rest.
- Place the dough on a floured surface. Knead until smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes, adding more flour if sticky. A large bowl of oil.put the dough in the bowl; put on your coat. Cover the bowl with a clean tea towel. Let the dough rise in a warm place for about 1 hour until doubled in size.
- Mix all the seeds in a bowl. hit the cakePlace on a lightly oiled surface. Mix briefly. Shape into a 12 x 4 inch loaf. Sprinkle a baking sheet with 2 teaspoons of seeds. Put the bread on the seeds.Cover with a towel. Let rise in a warm place until almost doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- Place 1 oven rack in the center and 1 directly under the center of the oven. Place the baking sheet on the low rack and preheat the oven. Brush the bread with water.Sprinkle with remaining seed mixture.
- With a sharp knife, make 3 diagonal cuts across the top of the bread. Place the pan with the bread in the oven. Immediately pour 2 cups of water into a hot pan on the lowest shelf of the stove the water will begin to evaporate.
- Bake bread until golden, crispy and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool. You can bake bread loaf 1 day in advance. Wrap in aluminum foil and store at room temperature.