This protein-rich moong dal hummus is a smart way to boost your immunity. So, if you are someone who is thinking about how to increase the protein content in your daily diet, this easy hummus recipe can be an interesting way to do so.
Ingredients of Moong Dal Hummus
How to Make Moong Dal Hummus
- Soak the moong dal and chickpeas overnight.
- Then boil them, until soft and drain the excess water.
- Add the sesame seeds to a mortar pestle. Add 2 tbsp water and grind to form a paste.
- Now add garlic cloves, salt, olive oil and coriander leaves to the blender.
- Blend everything to form a smooth paste.
- Scoop out the hummus in a bowl. Garnish with pumpkin seeds and serve.