A nutritious, wholesome afterschool snack for youngsters or maybe may be packed as a faculty snack.
Ingredients For Moong Dal Chaat :
- Moong Dal – 2 cups
- Salt as in step with taste
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 to two tsp
- Oil as required
- Onions – half of cup, finely chopped
- Green Capsicum – 2 tblsp, chopped
- Tomatoes – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
- Boiled Potato – 1/2 cup Sliced
- Green Mango – 1/four cup, finely chopped
- Carrot – 2 to a few tblsp, grated
- Plain Sev – to garnish
- Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- green chilli – 2 finely chopped
Method For Moong Dal Chaat :
1.Soak the dal for 30 min. then Boil the moong dal till 2 to a few whistles Pressure .
2. Heat little oil in a pan. Add the cooked dal, salt, ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
3. Add the onions, tomatoes, carrot, cucumber and stir-fry for a minute.Switch off the flame.
4. Add lemon juice and blend gently. Transfer to a serving dish.Sprinkle a few sev and coriander leaves. Serve at once.You also can use sprouted moong dal.