Here’s a simple recipe for macadamia nuts.
- 2 cups raw macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Spread the macadamia nuts evenly on a baking sheet. Preheat your oven.
- Drizzle the melted butter or coconut oil over the nuts and toss them until coated.
- Sprinkle the salt over the nuts and toss them again.
- Bake the nuts in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- Allow the nuts to cool for a few minutes before serving.
Sweet and Spicy: Add 1 teaspoon of brown sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper to the nuts before baking.
Cinnamon Sugar: Mix 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon in a small bowl. After the nuts come out of the oven, toss them in the cinnamon sugar mixture until coated.
Rosemary Garlic: Add 1 teaspoon of minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of finely chopped fresh rosemary to the nuts before baking.
Enjoy your homemade macadamia nuts!