Tomato ketchup recipe or the way to make your favourite sauce… from scratch to your personal kitchen.
- ½ cup water hot
- 200 gm tomato paste
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp floor cinnamon
- 1 tsp sturdy mustard
- 1 tsp worcester sauce
1. Add the tomato paste, the sturdy mustard and the brown sugar to a medium saucepan.
2. Stir after which upload the worcester sauce and the white wine vinegar.
3. Stir once more after which upload the onion powder, the garlic powder and the floor cinnamon. Season with a touch pinch of pepper and salt.
4. Stir and pour withinside the boiling water.
5. Stir the tomato paste properly and placed a lid at the pan. Then area it over medium warmness till boiling lightly and simmer the ketchup for half-hour till it has thickened nicely.
6. Check the seasoning and upload greater pepper, salt, mustard, white wine vinegar or brown sugar to flavor if necessary. Then take the pan off the warmth and allow the ketchup quiet down fully. Then pour it in a easy jar or a rinsed ketchup bottle. Store the ketchup withinside the refrigerator for 1 week.