Ingredients Of Khus Khus Ka Halwa
- 1 Cup Khus Khus
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1/2 Cup Makhane
- 1/2 Cup Ghee
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cradamom Powder
- 1 Cup Milk
- 7-8 Nos Almonds, chopped
- 7-8 Nos Pistachios, chopped
- 7-8 Nos Makhane
Also Read: MOONG DAL HALWA
How to Make Khus Khus Ka Halwa
- 1.Take a bowl of water and soak 1 cup of Khus Khus in it for some time.
- 2.Drain the water and grind the khus khus to make a paste out of it.
- 3.Take ghee in a pan and add fox nuts to it.
- 4.Roast them for a minute.
- 5.In another pan, take half cup ghee and add khus khus paste to it.
- 6.Mix it well and add sugar to the pan.
- 7.Mix them and add cardamom powder. Mix thoroughly.
- 8.Add a cup of milk to the paste.
- 9.Stir thoroughly.
- 10.Cover and let it cook for a while on a low flame.
- 11.Uncover at the simmering point and add almonds, pistachios and fox nuts.
- 12.Mix the nuts thoroughly with the entire cooked halwa.
- 13.Serve hot with generous garnishing of chopped nuts.