Karela juice provides ample amounts of vitamin C, an antioxidant that plays a role in promoting immunity, brain health, and tissue healing. This is a substance that your body converts into vitamin A, which helps with eyesight and skin health. Dietary fiber can also help control your blood sugar.
WE can make karela juice at home. Select sour melons which might be bigger, and keep away from the ones which might be riper, with a barely orange or pink hue.
- 1 sour melon
- water /any juice
- lemon juice, salt, or honey (optional)
- Wash the sour melon with water. you may soak sour melon flesh in water with lemon juice for approximately half-hour earlier than mixing it.
- Place it on a slicing board and there’s no want to peel it.
- Cut the melon crosswise and lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds from every piece the use of a spoon and discard them.
- Add water to the blender to identical approximately one element water to 2 components sour melon. You can alter those proportions on your taste, and you can update water with some other sort of juice, if desired.
- Add sour melon to the blender and also upload some drops of lemon juice and half of teaspoon of honey or salt for taste. Blend till smooth.
- Pour over a twine mesh strainer to clear out chunks of fruit. Press a wood spoon over the solids to pressure out as a good deal juice as possible. Serve right now or chill.
- If you have a juicer then use in place of the blender. Simply upload water on the give up and pass the step of straining the solids.
- You can combination different components into your karela juice too. Green apple, cucumber, ginger, pineapple, and strawberries are all famous additions.