Kaju Gathiya Sabji is a tasty gujarati sabji
- Gathiya – 1 Cup
- Onions – 1 medium Sized Chopped
- Kaju – 1/2 Cup
- Buttermilk – 1 Cup
- Tomato pulp – 2 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 2-3 tsp – can adjust as per taste
- Turmeric – 2 tsp
- Corriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt – As Per Taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp or As Required
1. In a cooking pan heat some oil and add Kaju and lightly saute them and remove from pan and keep aside.
2. In the same pan add hing to oil and add chopped onions and saute till onions turns light pinkish.
3. Add red chili powder, turmeric, coriander powder, garam masala and mix well and saute for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add tomato pulp and saute again for 3 minutes on slow flame.
5. Add salt and sugar and mix well.
6. Add butter milk and mix well, add water if required to adjust consistency.
7. As mixture comes to boil add kaju and gathiya and mix well and let it cook for about 2 minutes.
8. Kaju Gathiya subzi is ready to be served. Enjoy subzi with hot rotis, parathas or bajra ka rotla.