You must try this easy and masoor dal soup today
- 1 cup – masoor dal, soaked
- 1 – Onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves – Garlic, chopped
- ½ teaspoon – black pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon – Red pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons – Lemon juice
- Heat a pressure cooker, add the onion and garlic and roast for two minutes. Drain and add the split red lentils, 2 cups of water, black pepper powder, red pepper powder, salt and mix.
- Add the tomatoes, cover and cook under pressure until 2-3 hissing sounds. Cool and put in a mixing bowl and grind until smooth. Return to the casserole dish, add the lemon juice, mix and bring to a boil. Pour into bowls and serve.