These shortcut garlic knots are buttery and savory, and excellent of all, you may use refrigerated biscuits for the dough to make matters more easy.
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic granules
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- sparkling parsley for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk collectively melted butter, Parmesan, garlic granules, Italian seasoning and salt set aside.
- Open biscuit can and reduce every biscuit in 1/2 of. Roll every piece right into a eight-inch rope and tie the dough in a unfastened knot. Preheat the oven to four hundred F.
- Place the knots on a baking sheet with parchment paper and brush every one with the butter saving 1/2 of the butter aggregate to feature after baking.
- Bake till golden brown or for 8-8 minutes.
- Brush the knots with final butter aggregate and serve. Top with chopped parsley if desired.