Indian Bun Bread that’s commonly eaten with Pav Vada or Pav Bhaji.
- 250 grams All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Milk Powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Powdered Sugar (Icing Sugar)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Cup Yogurt (Curd)
- 2 Teaspoon Fruit Salt (Eno)
- Mix Maida, Salt, Milk Powder, Powdered Sugar/Icing Sugar and Baking Powder together. Sift the mixure 2 times to cast off all lumps or huge particles. First Mix the Oil, Yogurt (Curd) and Eno together. Then Mix with the Flour and Make a Soft Dough.
- Grease your fingers and decrease the Dough to Small Pav / Bun Shaped Balls. Grease Tray and Brush All Pav Balls with Milk and Keep Aside for 1 1/2 hours. Pre-Heat Oven one hundred eighty Degrees and Bake it for 15-15 mins.