Egg and garlic fried rice is a good option for lunch or dinner or just a heavy brunch. If you have last night leftover rice, then no better way to just toss it with some egg and garlic to cook this delicious fulfilling fried rice. A takeaway from chinese cuisine, egg recipes along with some rice work wonders with kids as they love such new, mouth watering recipes.
Prep Time: Cook Time: Total Cook Time:
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp Spring Onion , chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger, chopped
- 1 Red Chilli , chopped
- 1 Egg
- 2 Cups Cooked Rice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and add the chopped garlic to it. Cook until light golden.
- Now add a teaspoon of spring onion, ginger and red chilli. Saute for a minute.
- Break an egg in the pan. Mix and cook until scrambled.
- Then pour the cooked rice and combine well with the ingredients with light hands.
- Add salt and black pepper powder and mix thoroughly pouring soya sauce over the rice.
- Again add a teaspoon of spring onion to the rice and stir fry for a minute.
- Transfer the tasty fried rice in a bowl and serve hot garnished with spring onions.