Ingredients Of Dundee Cake
- 1500 gms butter
- 1500 gms sugar
- 30 nos egg
- 2 kg flour
- 40 gms baking powder
- 4 nos orange zest
- 4 kg fruit mixture
- As required almonds, blanched
How to Make Dundee Cake
- 1.To make the Dundee cake beat the butter and sugar together till it gets soften.
- 2.Add eggs one by one to the above mixture. Sieve all the dry ingredients and keep ready (flour, baking powder).
- 3.Add orange zest followed by black jack and beat the mixture for a while.
- 4.Add the dry ingredients and fold the mixture slowly. Finally add the fruit mixture to it.
- 5.In the end, arrange the blanched almonds on top of the cake mixture which gives a beautiful finish to the cake.