This recipe serves an italian staple with an indian flavour. Mayonnaise is blended with curry powder bringing in a refreshing twist to the taste of the pasta. Boiled beans and croutons create different textures, while garlic and dill leaves break the monotony of the curry flavoring. This pasta tastes wonderful when served chilled. Remember to toss in the crunchy croutons last. You will love the creamy, curried new taste!
Preparation Time: Cooking Time: Total Time: Makes 2 servings
To Be Mixed Into A Curried Mayonnaise Dressing
1/4 cup readymade mayonnaise
2 tbsp fresh cream
salt to taste
1 tsp curry powder
3/4 cup cooked shell pasta
1/4 cup soaked and cooked rajma
1 tsp finely chopped garlic
2 tbsp finely chopped dill leaves
freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup fried bread croutons
For The Garnish
2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
sprig of dill leaf
- Combine the shell pasta, rajma, garlic, dill leaves, black pepper powder and mix well.
- Add the prepared dressing and toss gently.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour.
- Just before serving, add the bread croutons and toss well.
- Serve immediately garnished with parsley and a sprig of dill leaf.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||398.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||3 mcg|