Creamy Cucumber Salad is a clean summer time season salad, made via way of means of tossing crispy cucumbers and onions in a creamy yogurt and dill dressing.
- 2 Large Cucumbers
- 1/2 Onion
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt (Curd)
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Teaspoons Chopped Dill
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Peel and slice the cucumber into skinny discs. Thinly slice the onions as well.
- To make the dressing, in a small bowl upload yogurt and mayonnaise.
- Also upload lemon juice, chopped dill, black pepper powder and salt. Use Lemon Juice, Chopped Dill, Black Pepper Powder, Salt. Beat the dressing with the herbs & spices to a clean consistency.
- In a huge salad bowl, upload the sliced cucmubers and onions. Add the organized yogurt dressing to the bowl. Toss the cucumbers and onions with the dressing to coat. Creamy Cucumber Salad is ready.