- 300 g – minced mutton
- 2 tablespoons – Bengal gram dal
- 1 – large onion
- 2 teaspoons of ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala
- 2 teaspoons – cumin powder
- 3 teaspoons – chopped coriander leaves
- 2 – egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp – oil.
How to make cocktail kebabs
- Cook the minced meat with channa dal, onion, ginger and garlic paste, cumin powder, garam masala and salt with very little water over low heat until that it is tender and dry.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- When cold, grind into a rough paste in a blender.
- Incorporate the egg yolks.
- Form small round balls and flatten them.
- Heat the oil in a shallow pan and fry the skewers until golden brown.
- Insert a toothpick into each kebab.
- Serve hot.
Achari Paneer Wrap