Ingredients Of Chocolate Gujiya
For the dough:
- 1 Cup Flour
- 3 Tbsp Ghee(clarified butter)
- To taste Salt
- 1 Cup Water
For the filling:
- 2 Cup Mava (condensed milk)
- 2 Cup Sugar
- A pinch of Cardamom powder
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate chips
- For frying Oil
- to dip the gujiyas Sugar syrup
- 250 Gram Cream
- 250 Gram Fine chocolate
- 50 Gram Cardamoms
Also Read : Mawa Gujjiya (Holi Special)
How to Make Chocolate Gujiya
- Add flour, ghee, salt. mix them and make dough, add water slowly to make it a hard dough and leave it for half an hour.
2. In an another pan, cook mava(condensed milk) till its brown, add sugar and continue to cook. Then add cardamom powder.
3. When the mixture cools, add some chocolate chips to it and mix well.
4. Now take a small piece of dough and roll it well. Cut it into smaller pieces with the help of some moulder or katori, remove extra dough and fill the mixture in it.
5. With some water, seal the edges. Then fold the edges to inside with the help of fork.
6. And fry till its golden brown
7. Meanwhile, take a bowl full of fine chocolate, add some fresh cream and microwave it for 2 minutes at lowest temperature, keep steering after every 30 seconds.
8. When gujiya is cooked, dip it in sugar syrup.
9.Place them on a plate and pour some chocolate syrup on it, garnish it with some cardamom and serve.