Dal made with chironji or sunflower seeds. Something different for you to slurp on during fasting days .
INGREDIENT of Chironji Ki Dal
- 1/2 cup chironji seeds- soaked for 1 hour
- 2 Tbsp ghee
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed
- 2 Green Cardamoms
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 boiled potato chopped
- Coriander leaves
How to make Chironji Ki Dal
- Remove the husk from seeds.
- Heat ghee, add cumin and cardamoms .
- Add the ginger- tomato puree.
- After cooking, add coriander, salt, chilli powder and green chillies.
- Add the chironji and mix well.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Simmer till the chironji is cooked perfectly.
- Add boiled potato and cook for 10 mins.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.