A scrumptious crammed chook breast recipe with a mouth watering spinach and ricotta filling.
- 500g chook breast, flattened Chicken
- 2-2 tablespoons yoghurt
- 1-1 teaspoon beaten garlic and ginger
- 2 finely chopped chillies
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1 teaspoon chopped coriander
- Olive oil spray
- 1-1 cup finely chopped onion and tomatoes
- 1 cup crumbled low fats ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small bunch spinach, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon beaten garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Marinate Chicken breasts in yoghurt, garlic, ginger, chillies, salt, pepper and coriander for half-hour.
- Mix spinach, onion and rocotta cheese together. Place every Chicken breast on a bit of foil, sprayed with olive oil.
- Place spinach filling on pinnacle of the Chicken breast, and roll tightly, sealing the foil on each ends. Bake for half-hour withinside the oven.
- Make a sauce for the tomatoes, onions, garlic and basil together.
- Make couscous as in line with packet instructions, and blend in tomato sauce. Cut chook roll into thick slices and serve with couscous.