Chia seeds is full of nearly 1/2 of your every day fiber needs, protein, and is an fantastic vegan supply of calcium. Chia seeds make for a wonderful smooth two-component jam and is maximum normally used to make creamy, dreamy puddings.
The mixture of kale and avocado makes this healthful smoothie recipe more green. Chia seeds lend this creamy smoothie a heart-healthful punch of fiber and omega-three fatty acids.
- 1 massive ripe banana
- 1 cup packed toddler kale / coarsely chopped mature kale
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons honey/natural maple syrup
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Combine banana, kale, almond milk, avocado, chia seeds and honey in a blender.
- Blend on excessive till creamy and smooth. Add ice , mix till smooth and serve!