Gajar Matar Ki Sabji is a scrumptious Indian dry vegetable dish crafted from clean carrots and peas sautéed in oil with moderate Indian spices.
This easy vegetable dish is pretty colourful and the clean carrot and peas tossed in moderate spices with a sprint of clean inexperienced coriander leaves is delectable and complete of flavor.
- 7-eight Carrots
- 1/2 Green Peas
- 1/4 Cup Coriander Leaves
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1 Teaspoon Rai (Black Mustard Seeds)
- 1 Teaspoon Jeera (Cumin Seeds)
- 1/four Teaspoon Heeng (Asafoetida)
- 1 Teaspoon Haldi (Turmeric Powder)
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder (Dhania)
- 1 Teaspoon Amchur (Dry Mango Powder)
- 1 Teaspoon Salt, or to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- Heat oil in a pan and upload a few rai (black mustard seeds) to it and splutter. Then upload a few jeera (cumin seeds). When the cumin seeds begin to crackle, upload a few chopped inexperienced chillies to the pan and stir for some seconds. Add turmeric powder (haldi), crimson chilli powder and (heeng) asafoetida to the pan.
- Then upload a few diced carrots to the pan. Also upload a few clean inexperienced peas. Stir fry for five mins on medium heat , add coriander powder (dhania). Stir to combine the spices with the green peas and upload round half of cup of water. Cover the pan with a lid for 15-20 mins stirring occasionally.
- When the carrots & peas have emerge as smooth flip off the warmth and upload a few chopped coriander leaves. Add dry mango powder (amchur) and salt. Gajar matar sabzi is ready. Serve it warm with puri and roti.