This kulfi tastes exceptionally delicious and you will not taste bread in this. An easy dessert option for you to make during summers.
Ingredients of Bread Kulfi
- 2 bread slices
- 1 liter milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp cardamom powde
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp almonds
- 5 saffron strands
- Chopped pistachios and almonds to garnish
How to Make Bread Kulfi
- Firstly cut the edges of the bread.
- Cut the bread into pieces and grind along with cashew nuts and almonds and make a powder.
- Heat milk in a pan and boil.
- When the milk comes to boil, turn the heat to low.
- Reduces to milk half of its volume.
- Add the bread powder, sugar, saffron, and cardamom powder, thicken them.
- Cool the mixture.
- Put into kulfi moulds and garnish with pistachios and almonds.
- Freeze for overnight and serve.