This Air Fryer Tilapia recipe has short and smooth dinner. Coated in savory lemon and parmesan breadcrumbs and completed with a drizzle of home made lemon butter, each chew is deliciously tangy, flaky, crunchy, and moist.
- 2 tilapia fillets patted dry
- 1 egg whisked
- ⅓ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoon parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
For the lemon butter:
- 2 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
make the lemon butter:
- Soften the butter withinside the microwave or in a pan then whisk withinside the lemon juice, including salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the whisked egg to a shallow bowl, then on a separate plate, integrate the breadcrumbs, parmesan, lemon zest, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Dip the tilapia one by one into the egg mixture, then into the breadcrumb mixture, ensuring it is absolutely coated.
- Place a chunk of foil into your air fryer, then preheat it to 400° this need to take approximately three minutes.
- Place the tilapia on pinnacle of the foil on your air fryer, then prepare for 10-10 minutes.
- While the fish is cooking, make the lemon butter: soften the butter withinside the microwave, then whisk withinside the lemon juice, including extra to taste.
- Once the tilapia is cooked, drizzle it with lemon butter, then sprinkle with clean parsley.
- Make positive to line your air fryer with foil — this could make cleanup remarkable easy and save you the fish from sticking.
- wrap leftovers in my opinion in foil and shop them in an hermetic field withinside the fridge for up to a few days.