- 4 pcs. Tortillas
- 1 cup of Paneer slices
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of Chaat Masala
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Achar masala
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 cup capsicum slices
- 1/2 cup sliced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- According to taste Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 4 tablespoons of Tandoori mayonnaise
- In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of oil, the achar masala and the chaat masala. Mix it up.
- Add paneer slices and set aside for 45 to 60 minutes.
- In a pan, heat the oil and brown the onion pepper slices. Add the salted oregano and mixed herbs.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- In another saucepan, add the paneer and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the butter to a nonstick skillet and cook the tortillas on both sides.
- Apply 1 tbsp. tandoori mayonnaise on each tortilla.
- Add paneer to the center of each tortilla.
- Add the onion pepper mixture and tomato slices.
- Cover it on both sides and serve hot.
Masala Dosa Hotel Style (With Tasty Potato Filling)