Dosa is the perfect recipe for a dosa newbie to follow, or even in case you are a pro dosa maker, it offers a great, brief opportunity for a wholesome breakfast or meal whilst you do not have a pot of fermented batter sitting around.
Usually to make dosa we want to ferment batter. Quick and wholesome Farali Dosa. from sama rice ( Moriya) and sago(sabudana).Here for fasting put together Dosa with out fermentation or the use of baking soda.
- 1/2 cup sama rice /moriya
- 1/2 cup small range sago(sabudana)
- 2 tsp curd/dahi
- 1 tsp green chillies paste
- as required Rock Salt
- 2 cups warm water
- as required Oil for roasting
- To make fasting dosa, first clean and wash the rice of Sama and soak it in water for 2 hours. Soak sabudana in a bowl for two hours.
- Now grind the soaked rice and sabudana in the mixer by adding a little curd. Take out this paste in a bowl and mix it by adding sorghum flour if required. Your batter for making dosa is ready. Add rock salt, black pepper, and a little green coriander to the batter and mix.
- Keep the batter covered for 10-15 minutes so that it becomes ready to swell. Now heat the tawa. Apply ghee on it and spread the batter to make dosa. Cook the dosa well from both the sides.