Are your kids a jam lover? But, you are concerned about the added preservatives and artificial colours? Try this easy-to-make Pineapple Jam recipe that can be prepared with simple kitchen ingredients. The pineapple jam has a number of advantages with health benefits too! This delectable jam recipe can be served to your kids and family in breakfast, as it renews your morning energy by removing the drowsiness. Spread this jam on bread toasts, plain breads or even with other Indian breads and pack for your kids’ lunch box, they will gorge down their lunch in no time.
Preparation Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 15 mins Total Time: 25 mins Makes 2 cups (28 tbsp )
- 4 cups pineapple cubes
- 1 cup suger
- 1 tsp lemon juice
1. Put the pineapple cubes in the mixer and blend into a coarse mixture. Keep aside.
2. Head a deep non-stick kadhai, add the coarsely crushed pineapple and sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 15 minutes or till it slightly thickens, while stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from the flame and allow it to cool completely.
4. Once cooled, add the lemon juice and mix well.
5. Refrigerate and store in an air-tight container and use as required.