Arbi Kofta is the perfect tea time snack for you to try out during the navratras. Prepared with kuttu ka aata and accompanied with the ever versatile mint-yogurt dip, these crisp bites will have everyone asking for more.
Prep Time: 05 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Total Cook Time: 50 mins
Ingredients Of Arbi Kofta With Mint Yogurt
- 250 Gram Arbi/colocasia roots
- 3-4 Tbsp Water chestnut flour (kuttu ka aata)
- 1 Green chili
- 1/2 inch Ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Carom seeds
- As required Rock salt
- 2-3 tsp Oil
- For the dip:
- Few sprigs Mint
- 100 Gram Curd
- 50 Gram Cucumber, finely chopped
- For garnishing Pomegranate
How to Make Arbi Kofta with Mint Yogurt
- 1.Boil the arbi in a pressure cooker or in a pan till it becomes soft.
- 2.Peel them all and add the rest of the ingredients.
- 3.Mash well and mix everything uniformly.
- 4.While shaping the kofta, you can apply some oil on your palms as the mixture is sticky.
- 5.Shape into cylinders and pan fry them with some oil till golden brown.
- Prepare Mint Yogurt Dip:
- 1.Hang yogurt to drain excess water.
- 2.Mix chopped mint and cucumber to the yogurt.
- 3.Serve Arbi Kofta hot with mint yogurt dip.